Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #316  08/16/2012

Billionaires John Paulson and George Soros are once again heavily investing in gold.

The gold market is heating up. The big boys are taking steps to prepare against a genuine meltdown in Europe. Learn how to rack up enormous gains a years: 780%*

The gold market is heating up.

The "Billion Dollar Boys" are taking steps to prepare against a genuine meltdown in Europe.

Bloomberg News is reporting that Paulson & Co. increased their exposure to the SPDR Gold Trust to 21.8 million shares which amounts to 884,000 shares. This means that Paulson & Co. now has 44 percent of its $24 billion fund exposed to the yellow.

Paulson is well known for making big bets. From 2007 through early 2009, Paulson invested heavily in the housing market garnering $20 billion in profits, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The decision to shift back into gold bullion by Soros is especially interesting because Soros called gold "the ultimate bubble" during an appearance on Reuters television in 2010. "It may be going higher but it's certainly not safe and it's not going to last forever," Soros stated. Why all of a sudden Soros is jumping into gold?

On Tuesday Gold slide to just above $1600 trading as low as $1598, since then gold has been rally and has jumped another $11 this morning and is trading at $1615.

Urgent: Last week I delivered a recommendation that yielded a 48% profit* in less than 4 days in my Gold and Energy Options Trader (less fees and commissions) and small loss of 3.3%.*

My losses have been small but my profits have been MANY and FAST!

Today 39.62%* in less than 3 days TODAY!)

Please see my P.S. Message I have good news and bad news about my options service.

See my video presentation!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Starkey, a partner at Capstone Investment Financial Group.is being quoted by financial news media with regard to the Soros and Paulson shift back in gold as saying ...

"I'm not sure gold as an outsized bet is the place to be right now unless you believe in hedging against greater unrest or a deepening credit crisis in Europe, "  

"We currently believe that 3 to 5 percent of gold exposure is the right exposure for most of our clients. We are big believers in gold as defensive play. To make it an offensive play, or make a big bet on gold, means [Paulson] sees something we do not see," Starkey added.

I totally agree with this sentiment and will point out that gold has been in consolidation phase since the end of February and believe that we will see a modest rally in gold (with fits and starts back to the $1700 level by the end of 2012 BUT expect to run and make a new high over $1900 perhaps $2,200 in 2013.

Gold exchange-traded fund holdings exceeded 77.7 million troy ounces this week which establishes a new record high.

Best Wishes,

James Di Georgia

Editor/Publisher

P.S. A major financial publisher has taken up the marketing of my Gold and Energy Options Trader and as a result of the simply AMAZING track record the subscription price has been increased.

If you’re already on board as a subscriber, trial subscriber you’re locked in at the old rate. If you’re not on board all I can say is my options service really is on FIRE!

What you should know...

I have a remarkable track record of being able to read the markets.

For instance, I correctly called the tech-wreck in the late 90s. I helped thousands of my followers avoid massive losses AND make a pretty penny on the way down.

Then, in 2003, I predicted that oil would soar to $100, and that gold would shoot past $1,000. If you followed my advice back then, you could have more than doubled your money.

More recently, I warned investors about the credit crisis on Wall Street. This time, I helped a small group of followers rack up 470% gains on the way down.

I also called the “recovery rally” in 2009 and 2010, and grabbed 3,292% gains in the next two years.

To my knowledge, no one can match my record of correctly predicting the events which played out over the last decade.

I credit much of my success to a proprietary market prediction technology I call the GEOT method.

It is so powerful that it has delivered 71%* a month in potential profits over the last five years to traders who use it.

It has even handed us returns of as much as 780%*, in as little as 36 days.

In fact, this technology has been so successful over the past few years that billion-dollar hedge funds, and mega-banks like Morgan Stanley pay up to $30,000 a month to access it.

And—I just released a short presentation that explains exactly how you could use this technology to improve your trading.

GET ALL THE FACT NOW !

*Past performance is no guarantee of future success. Options trading involves risk. You can lose all or part of the money you speculate with. See the full risk disclosure at my Gold and Energy Options Trader website and and watch my video presentation carefully.

Please see risk disclosure link below.