Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #313  07/23/2012

Syria threatens to use Chemical Weapons!

Also learn how to rack up enormous trading profits in this terrible economy. Like the 73% profit my subscribers took today – just three days after my recommendation.*

Dear Gold and Energy Susbcribers,

Back on February 27, 2011, I warned to beware of a BLACK SWAN event. I was and remain concerned that a Syrian conflict could threaten the World's Financial Markets.

I now believe the danger is growing and that we may be only weeks or days away from a devastating event in or around Syria that turns the worlds’ financial markets upside down.

The rebellion in Syria is spreading and strengthening and the Assad regime is growing more and more desperate. During the past few weeks Syria has been moving its extensive chemical and biological weapons stock pile from long standing storage facilities to several different locations around the country. Western intelligence agencies have been making every effort to track the movements of these weapons and are trying to confirm where the new locations of storage.

Today We Recommended Taking another Huge Profit

73.61%*

My Gold and Energy Options Trader is Delivering Extremely Profitable Trade Recommendations

This latest profitable recommendation took just 3 days to materialize!

I and my staff deliver profitable trades. Since inception they have cumulatively add up to over 4000%*

Try the first 30 days for just $1 and then pay just $99 a month!

Start Immediately: Please don’t miss a single trade. Click below...

Gold and Energy Options Trader

Then earlier today Syria not only acknowledgement for the first time ever that the country possesses weapons of mass destruction, but went on to threaten to unleash its chemical and biological weapons if the country was confronted with a foreign attack.

It is believed by several western intelligence agencies including the CIA that Syria has large amounts of nerve agents including mustard gas and that the large number of Scud missiles it has in its arsenal are capable of delivering these lethal chemicals. These Scud missiles are capable of hitting literally all major cities in Israel, Turkey, Jordan, Qatar , Saudi Arabia as well as many other members of the Arab league.  

A senior U.S. intelligence official said Friday the Syrians have moved some of the country’s chemical weapons material from the country's north, where the fighting was fiercest, apparently to both secure and consolidate it, which U.S. officials considered a responsible step.

During a televised news conference Monday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi stressed that the weapons are secure and would only be used in the case of an external attack.

"No chemical or biological weapons will ever be used, and I repeat, will never be used, during the crisis in Syria no matter what the developments inside Syria," he said. "All of these types of weapons are in storage and under security and the direct supervision of the Syrian armed forces and will never be used unless Syria is exposed to external aggression."

In his comments to reporters, Makdissi also repeated the regime's assertion that the country's 17-month-old conflict, which activists say has killed at least 19,000 people, is not the result of a popular uprising, casting it instead as the work of foreign extremists looking to destroy the nation.

Israel and the U.S. are concerned that Syria's stockpile or a large part of chemical weapons could fall into the hands of Islamist militants should the Assad regime in Damascus collapse. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that his country would "have to act" if necessary to safeguard the arsenal from rogue elements.

I think Israel and the United States are concerned that a desperate Assad regime might use its Chemical weapons against not only its own Citizens but also Israel and other Arab nations that it perceives are aiding those that have fighting against the Assad regime the 17 months of rebellion.

With rebel forces now in the Capital city of Syria, it’s increasingly clear that the Assad regime has its back against the Wall.

Make no mistake about it, the use of Chemical and or Biological Weapons in either defending the regime from foreign military powers, or as weapons against the rebels would result in NATO and sufficiently armed members of the Arab league like Saudi Arabia to take decisive an immediate military action.

Use of Chemical and or Biological Weapons in the richest oil region in the world would drive oil to and perhaps the historic highs hit last year of $150 per barrel. It could well drive gold to over $2000 in the very first hours after confirmation of the use of weapons of mass destruction.

I recommend that all investors take two steps IMMEDIATELY...

First, if you do not have at least 15% of your investment portfolio in Gold, Silver or Rare Coins diversify immediately. In a War at any minute environment that could involve Chemical and or Biological weapons you need to have some hard money investments. For the best prices and guaranteed fats delivery call one of my precious metals/rare coin representatives at 1-866- 697-4653.

Second, if you are willing to trade options, my GoldandEnergyOptionsTrader.com is capable of delivering huge profits. So far this year alone we have racked up 173% in profits!

Here are some of the tremendous and QUICK profits taken so far this year...

• 90% on bullish spread in Diamond Offshore (DO) in just 2 days. July Trade.* 
  • 33% on calendar call spread in Silver Trust Shares (SLV) in 9 days. June Trade.*  
  • 29% on calls in the SPDR Trust Unit (SPY) this time in 1 day. June Trade.* 
  • 48% on calls in SPDR Gold Shares (GLD) again in 1 day. May Trade.* 
  • 36% on calendar call spread in United States Oil (USO) in 7 days. May Trade. *
  • 19% again on calls in SPDR Goild Shares (GLD) this time in 18 days. February Trade.* 
  • 20% on calls in Occidental Petroleum (OXY) in just 7 days. January Trade. *

Honestly the profits trades have been coming so quickly I haven’t been able to keep up the track record on our GoldandEnergyOptionsTrader.com website.

There are a great many options trading services, few deliver the profitable trade recommendations we deliver. Many offer so many trade recommendations it is impossible to follow all the trades. This means you’re always at risk of picking the losing trades. We keep our trade recommendations down to about 25-35 year. This means you don’t have to choose between one recommendation and another. You can follow all of our trade recommendations.*

To make it easy to sign up for GoldandEnergyOptionsTrader.com we charge just $1 for the first 30 days. Then as our profitable trades prove the value of the service we charge you just $99 a month.  The latest trade recommendation was so profitable that if you used just the $2,000 we recommend with each trade you would have generated about $1325 in profit i.e 73.61%.*

Please sign up today. We are getting ready to make more recommendations that are intended to yield large profits as Syria and the world’s financial markets become unglued.

The Civil War in Syria could be an enormous Black Swan event and as such a huge opportunity to profit

www.GoldandEnergyOptionsTrader.com

Best Wishes,

James Di Georgia

* Past performance is no guarantee of future success. Optins trading involves substantial risk. Please read our full disclosure statement before subscribing located on goldandenergyoptionstrader.com

Please see risk disclosure link below.