Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #311  07/09/2012

Dr. Doom Predicts Doubling in Global Oil Prices Overnight Regardless of Who Wins the 2012 President Election

Dear Subscribers,

New York University’s Professor Nouriel Roubini often referred to as “Doctor Doom”, well known for his dire but accurate predictions before the financial crisis that took place during 2008 and 2009 is once again warning of another  global financial crisis.

In a new video interview with Bloomberg's Caroline Connan, he predicts “perfect storm” in 2013 thanks to a collapse of the Eurozone, a U.S. double-dip recession, hard-landing of China, hard-landing of emerging markets, and a war in the Middle East.

Professor Roubini asserts that governments are near insolvent and they cannot bail out themselves, let alone bail out the banking system. The Federal Reserve and Central Banks are running out of bullets to use to stave off the coming crisis.

Roubini also points to the fact that negotiations have failed with Iran and that the existing sanctions and ones about to go in effect will fail.” Obama doesn't want a war before the election, but after the election, regardless of whether it is Obama elected or Romney, chances are the U.S. is going to decide to go and attack Iran and then you'll have a doubling in global oil prices overnight."
If Professor Roubini is right and oil doubles and equity and bond markets world-wide collapse it’s my belief that not only will oil soar but gold and silver will go BERSERK.

With gold trading at under $1600 and silver dipping under $27 an ounce I believe we are seeing the low end of the  consolidation for the two precious metals have been going through since the end of last year. Like Roubini I think we’ll wake up one morning to witness that the price of oil has doubles over night. In this type of economic panic we could well see gold and silver double overnight as well.

If you have not diversified your portfolio with
gold and silver now is the time to do so!

For a limited time you can buy gold and silver coins and bars and pay no postage on orders over $5,000 by calling my rare coin company Toll Free at 1-866-697-4653.

This offer includes the most popular 24 karat Buffalo One ounce gold coins in MS70 condition i.e. Flawless and Perfect condition graded, certified and guaranteed to be genuine and as described by Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) a 100% independent  service.

Call 1-866-697-4653 and Load Up on Gold and Silver

Spend $10,000 or more and my precious metals staff will also see to it your subscription to Gold and Energy Advisor is extended for two years a $159 value!

Best Wishes,

James Di Georgia

[Image 1]
[Image 2]

Please see risk disclosure link below.