Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #298  08/09/2011

2011 Gold Target $1750 an ounce reached: Oil retreats TEMPORARILY!

Dear GEA Subscribers,

My 2011 target for gold hitting $1750 an ounce was reached last night.

My target for gold in 2012 is $2,200 which should bring us in range of the inflation adjusted high gold hit back in 1980.

However if Europe's banking and sovereign debt woes cascade into another massive financial crises -- all bets are off, we could see gold surge to $2,500 even $3,000 an ounce.

Whether you agree or disagree with the Standard and Poors on the down grade of the United States credit rating, it's impossible not to recognize the rating agency reference to the intransigence of Congress to raise revenues.

The two other primary ratings agencies recognized world-wide Moody's and Fitch could take the same position. Its exactly why I have been so concerned about the influence the Tea Party has on Republican members of Congress.

The fact is, we can't ever hope to reduce the national debt without raising revenues. We need a balanced approach i.e. tax reform, tort reform and increased taxes on the the top 1% of wage earners. Without making the structural changes needed quickly, we'll just keep financing the debt by printing more money. A situation that will lead to monetary crisis and perhaps collapse of the world's financial markets. Instead of seeing 2000 points shaved off the DOW- in 3 weeks, we could see 5,000 points shaved off the DOW.

In every crisis there's opportunity.

The collapse of stock prices brought with it a healthy correction in the price of oil. This has hit the oil stocks we recommend like a hammer. It's a tremendous buying opportunity. Assuming our economy and the world economy just continues struggling and doesn't slip into a recession, we should see $100 oil again very soon. The oil stocks I recommend should easily double in price in the next 18 to 24 months. As I have said before $125 oil is going to become the norm. Look for my stock recommendations and updates by email. Keep in mind my monthly issues deal with the big picture and my market updates are where you'll find my latest recommendations.

I'm just completing the August issue of the Gold and Energy Advisor. If your subscription has expired or is coming up for renewal by all means take advantage of my latest renewal, subscription offer.

Renew your subscription for Gold and Energy Advisor and I will send you an amazing NGC graded Roman Coin almost 2000 years old.

I'm still offering a NGC graded Ancient ROMAN Coin as a bonus with a $159 three year subscription renewal.

These coins are almost 2000 years old and in at least VERY FINE condition. I've seen these sell for over $250 on TV coin auctions on Direct TV.In fact I have sold a good many to one of these TV coin show companies and they sell them as fast as I can deliver them.

A few years back I gave away U.S. Silver Dollars that were selling wholesale for $15 a coin, they're now selling for $75. I also gave away 1928 Silver Certificates that were selling for $15 wholesale and they now sell wholesale for $150 a note. In short I have offered rare coin and rare currency bonuses to subscribes that have literally covered the cost of subscribing to my Gold and Energy Advisor. Show me one other current financial publisher that has done that...there are none.

In fact most if not all the bonus coins I've given to subscribers to renew their subscriptions have doubled, tripled even jumped 1000% making the subscriptions less than FREE.

To take advantage of this subscription NGC graded Ancient ROMAN Coin offer please call 1-800-819-8693 or 1-561-750-2030.

You get a 3 year subscription of the Gold and Energy Advisor for just $159 and I'll send you a Ancient ROMAN Coin graded and certified by NGC (like the one below). Worth at least $159.

There's just one catch. If you cancel your three year subscription at any time you'll need to send back the bonus coin for a full refund.

You can't afford to miss a single Gold and Energy Advisor issue or update. Remember, my Gold and Energy Advisor has been providing recommendations that have racked up an average gain of 25% since its inception in 2004.  

I now have just have 16 of these coins available, so please don't wait and risk missing this special offer Call 1-800-819-8693 or 1-561-750-2030.

Best Wishes,

James DiGeorgia, Publisher and Editor

[Image 1]  

Please see risk disclosure link below.