Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #282  10/26/2010

Gold and Energy Options Trader Racks Up A Steady Stream of Winning Trades

Dear Gold and Energy Subscriber,

I know many of you have been considering subscribing to my Gold and Energy Options Trader. The track record for this service continues to shine brightly.

This past week I and my staff recommended closing two more positions. On last Tuesday's blood bath in the market we recommend going long using a call spread in OIH. We then recommended closing the trade the next morning – less than 24 hours later for a nice gain of up to 15%.*

The second position closed was a call option trade my staff and I recommended on Anadarko Petroleum that we recommended closing on Friday for a gain of up to 63%.*

Year to date we have closed 36 positions so far, our goal is to recommend 50 option trades a year in the Gold and Energy Options Trader so with about ten weeks of trading left in 2010 we should be able to come very close to that goal.

The average winner is up 29%* with four trades that expired worthless on us and 1 small loss. The net cumulative return is now 501.85%* on closed positions in just 2010. Keep in mind we have racked up steadily profitable trade recommendations since the inception of this amazing service in 2008 

There are a good many option services that promise profitable option recommendations like these and charge $2,000 even $5,000 a year. My Gold and Energy Options Trader allows you to subscribe for just $1 for the first 30 days and then just $99 a month with nice hefty discounts if you subscribe for one or two years.

With oil and gold both pulling back a bit we're getting ready to make some fresh new options trade recommendations and I don't want you to miss out on any of them. If you've been sitting on the fence, now is the time to jump in and subscribe.

I make signing up very easy. The first 30 days is just $1. To sign up and to look over the amazing track record my service has complied in little over 3 years go to...

Gold and Energy Options Trader Sign Up

If you prefer to call to sign up or have additional questions call 1-888-289-2244 or 1-561-750-6717

Best Wishes,

James DiGeorgia

* Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please read the risk disclosure statement on the Gold and Energy Options Trader website before subscribing.

Please see risk disclosure link below.