Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #273  09/22/2010

Federal Reserve Stands Ready To Print More Money: Gold Jumps!

Dear Subscribers,

The Federal Reserve announced no new steps yesterday to boost the sluggish U.S. economy, but its statement was widely interpreted as signaling further easing of monetary policy. In short the Federal Reserve is going to print more money out of thin air and use the money to step up its bond-purchasing program down the line. On this news gold is up $16 to $1290 an ounce as I write this update.

It should be abundantly clear to anyone paying attention that further easing of monetary policy will only serve to further weaken the U.S. Dollar. We’re literally burning the candle at both ends by exploding the Federal Debt and debasing the value of U.S. dollar at the same time. This is exactly how a monetary collapse is created and why I have been pounding the table telling you to buy physical gold as a hedge.

This past January I predicted on CNBC that gold could potentially hit $1400 or $1500 by the end of this year. I think the chances of that happening are remain very realistic. It’s my concern that gold will rise to $2,000 even $5,000 in the next few years as the “chickens come home to roost”.

For those of you who aren’t clear on the way the Federal Reserve works there’s a wonderful book I published a few years ago entitled “IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK: The inner workings of the Federal Reserve and How They Move Stocks. Bonds and Interest Rates”.

This book is available to anyone who renews their subscription to the Gold & Energy Advisor for one year for $79. The book is easy to read and only 105 pages but it really gives you the ins and outs on how the Federal Reserve works.

Call 1-800-819-8693 for this special offer.

Best Wishes,

James DiGeorgia

Editor/Publisher

Please see risk disclosure link below.