Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #259  04/27/2010

James DiGeorgia Removes His Buy Recommendation of BGBR.OB Gold and Energy Advisor Publisher Recommends Investors Sell

Dear Subscribers,

Like most people I can make a mistake. I'm human. Several weeks ago I agreed for a fee to analyze and a small gold mining company BGBR.OB.

I liked what I was told and agreed to endorse the company as an investment by letter. You may not have even seen the recommendation but if you have I want you to know that I am no longer recommending this company. Please see the press release below....

PRESS RELEASE: Boca Raton, Fla., - James DiGeorgia, has just announced he is removing his buy recommendation of BGBR.OB (Big Bear Mining Corp.) effective immediately. He is urging investors to walk away with any profits or minimize losses and sell the stock .

Recently, DiGeorgia endorsed the stock calling it a strong buy, saying it could turn significant profits in as little as 60 days. Based on some new information that has come to Mr. DiGeorgia has decided to withdraw his buy recommendation and changing it to a sell recommendation.

“Based on new information I received in the last 24 hours that I was not presented with when I initially reviewed and recommended the stock, I believe it would be in the best interest of any investor holding shares in this company to sell them,” DiGeorgia said. “It doesn’t matter if you’ve made money or lost money holding BGBR.OB, everyone who has based their purchase of shares on my recommendation should sell their shares.”

DiGeorgia points out that the Gold and Energy Advisor has an amazing track record, and in 2009 its model portfolio was up more than 50%. The mission of the Gold and Energy Advisor is to present great opportunities in the gold and energy markets to help investors make profits in uncertain times. “Our mission depends on my willingness to recognize both solid buy, hold and sell recommendations. From time to time I have and will reverse a recommendation from a buy to sell or from a sell to a buy. So this sell recommendation is consistent with my approach.”

Please see risk disclosure link below.