Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #257  03/24/2010

While President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are Bullying Israel, Iran is Busy Working with Both al Qaeda and the Taliban!

(The Net Result Will Be $300 Oil and $5000 Gold:

ONE Key Recommendations)

Dear Subscriber,

It's no news to long time subscribers that I consider Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a terrorist, and potentially the eventual catalyst of the first nuclear weapons attack since the end of the Second World War.

I've warned that the closer he and his radical regime gets to manufacturing nuclear weapons, the more dangerous he will become. I believed, since first reading of his radicalized Islamic view of the world – which has always included his open intentions of wiping Israel off the world map – his long term goal is to establish a radical Islamic empire that will extend from Pakistan through the whole of Africa.

It’s true; there are a good number of well regarded and respected international analysts and historians who have scoffed at my prediction, much in the same way some scoffed at the danger of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s who supported the belief that was shared by British Prime Minister Arthur Neville Chamberlain. The pacifists in the 1930s insisted that giving a in a little would appease Hitler and prevent a second great war. They were wrong then, just as those pacifists who now insist that Iran can be appeased and negotiated with today. The pacifists argue that by offering access to the world markets and improved economic ties, the Iranians can be persuaded that they have a great deal to gain by working with both the West and their Arab neighbors to establish three long standing dreams for the region -- an acceptable two state solution, which would bring peace and prosperity for the entire region.

This fallacy prevented the United States and the West from coming to the aid of the millions of Iranians who defied the fixed election in Iran this past year. The world stood by while President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the hard line Islamic regime has systematically murdered and imprisoned Iran's dissidents, much in the way the NAZI party consolidated power after the death of Germany's President Von Hindenburg in 1934. Back then the world stood by arguing that Hitler couldn't possibly be worse than the Communists and Joseph Stalin.

Strange echoes of the same arguments of the 1930s can be heard today

During the past few years those arguing to pacify Iran's radical Islamic regime have consistently pointed to the ideological rift that exists between bin laden, al Qaeda Sunnis and Iran's Shiites. The argument being that there's no way the two radical sects of Islam would work with one another. After all, they argue that the often violent rifts between the two radical arms of Islam have been taking place for literally hundreds of years. In my opinion, it's a mistake in thinking that can prove deadly.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

-- Arabic proverb,

While most of the Press in the United States has been and still is focused on Health Care Reform and spending hundreds of hours speculating on the upcoming November elections, one of the most important events of the last decade took place a little over a week ago when Army General David H. Petraeus, commander of the U.S. Central Command testified before Congress and without hedging one iota made it clear that Iran is assisting al Qaeda by facilitating links between senior terrorist leaders and affiliate groups.

Here's one of the most respected Military Commanders in the United States military, in fact the commander of ALL U.S. forces in the Middle East, confirming what I have been warning for a few years that Iran and al Qaeda are now with one another. The only good news Petraeus had to report is that Iran's nuclear weapons program is encountering problems that will keep the radical Islamic state from creating a working nuclear weapon this year.

While insisting the exact details of when U.S. intelligence agencies estimate Iran will have a nuclear weapon is, he is insisting Iran's development of a nuclear weapon has "thankfully slid to the right a bit," he said.

On Teheran's ties to al Qaeda, Gen. Petraeus said the group "continues to use Iran as a key facilitation hub, where facilitators connect al Qaeda's senior leadership to regional affiliates."

"And although Iranian authorities do periodically disrupt this network by detaining select al Qaeda facilitators and operational planners, Teheran's policy in this regard is often unpredictable," he stated in written testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

General Petraeus comments reinforce concerns of both military and intelligence officials about Iran's backing for the group behind the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. This only further reinforces what I have been warning Gold & Energy Advisor readers about regarding the links between Shiite Islamists like those in Iran and rival Sunni extremists, such as al Qaeda.

U.S. counter terrorism officials have said several times al Qaeda members are located in Iran, and "and the Iranian government knows it."

"Al Qaeda members also make their way through Iran to Pakistan and Afghanistan, and the Iranian government knows it.

This means that we are already at War with Iran. Despite Every Effort of both President George W. Bush and President Obama a Devastating Conflict with Iran lies ahead...

A National Counter terrorism Center report said Iran is unwilling to "bring to justice" senior al Qaeda members it holds and "has refused to publicly identify those senior members in its custody."

Gen. Petraeus said yesterday in his testimony to Congress that Iran is also working to undermine U.S. and international efforts to stabilize Iraq, Afghanistan and other areas of the region. He noted that in Afghanistan, Iran appears to have "hedged" its tacit support for the Kabul government headed by President Hamid Karzai by "providing opportunistic support to the Taliban."

In Iraq, Iranian Islamists "Qods Force" personnel are working politically to both influence Iraqi politics and provide explosives and other military support to Shiite militias.

"The Qods Force also maintains its lethal support to Shia Iraqi militia groups, providing them with weapons, funding and training," further testified General Petraeus.

On the war in Afghanistan, he said the U.S. and allied military surge of forces is in the early stages and aimed at rolling back gains by Taliban insurgents over the past year.

However, the war is far from over and will "likely get harder before it gets easier," he said. Taliban insurgents and al Qaeda extremists, operating from border regions, are waging an increasingly violent campaign in Afghanistan, he said.

The current 12- to 18-month campaign is seeking to retake the initiative from the insurgents.

General Petraeus said the new strategy unveiled in 2009 of more troops, civilian resources and greater international involvement "can help turn the tide over time, but we must manage expectations as we continue the buildup in our forces," the four-star general said.

"Progress will be incremental and difficult," says General Petraeus. Yes, especially if we in the United States and our allies around the world refuse to believe al Qaeda and Iran are in fact working with one another.

He also warned that the growing stability in Iraq remains "fragile" despite significant gains. Fundamental issues such as the distribution of political power and resources are unsettled, and the developing state faces "numerous challenges," Gen. Petraeus said.

Al Qaeda has its main operating bases in the ungoverned regions between Afghanistan and Pakistan, and while "under pressure" it continues to threaten the stability of nuclear-armed Pakistan, he said.

The prospect of "significant instability" in Pakistan poses a serious threat, a result of the country being "a critical strategic foothold for al Qaeda and ... important to the organization's efforts to rally supporters worldwide."

Meanwhile, the United States Continues to Pretend a Peace Deal between Israel and the Palestinians is the key to peace in the region.

Iran will NEVER allow a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian people. Forget any two state solution. Iran and al Qaeda want only one thing as Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said over and over “To Wipe Israel Off the World Map”.

We are now only 12-24 months away from Iran's ability to create a nuclear bomb and using it. The Iranians will use Al Qaeda to do the dirty work, but the first nuclear attack since the end of the Second World War will be sponsored and initiated by the Iranians.

After September 11th Osama bin Laden pledged to bring the United States’ economy to its knees. He's been good to his word. The war in Afghanistan has now lasted longer than the Second World War. Our economy is in shambles, unemployment heading well over 10% again in the months ahead. Thousands of banks, businesses among them the largest in the world have or are teetering on collapse.

While Washington fights over health care “reform” the country's safety and wealth is being eviscerated. I have been recommending gold since it was trading in the $300+ range. When I predicted $1,000 people laughed. Then when I predicted that gold would hit $1200 in 2009, and many of the same people laughed again.

They can laugh all they want and pretend like Secretary of State Clinton and President Obama that the good old days are right around the corner – but I'm sticking with my prediction that we'll see $2,500 and $5,000 gold in the next 36 months. Iran and al Qaeda are working every day to destroy Israel and to bring about the economic collapse of the United States and its Western Allies.

THOSE WHO ARE NOT HOLDING AT LEAST 15% OF THEIR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IN GOLD ARE GOING TO BE WIPED OUT. Iran and al Qaeda are not interested in international trade; they couldn’t care less about economic opportunity for their people. Iran's unemployment rate including discouraged workers is estimated to be as high as 60%. Inflation is out of control and yet its chief export oil, is now trading at over $80 a barrel.

Instead of building a strong vibrant economy with its oil wealth, Iran's radical Islamic regime is investing its wealth in building nuclear weapons, long range missiles capable of striking targets deep into Europe and blanketing Israel. In addition, Iran, against United Nations agreements, is arming Hezbollah with as much as three times the weapons it had before the last military confrontation in Lebanon. The world has stood by even as Israel has intercepted boats loaded with weapons imported to Hamas while at the same time screaming bloody murder as Israel hunted down and assassinated terrorists leaders from both extremist groups.

While Iran is working al Qaeda, more evidence of Iran's backing and active training of the TALIBAN in Afghanistan is revealed

The Sunday Times of Great Britain reported over the weekend the first concrete descriptions of training of the Taliban in Iran. In the past, the accusations against Iran's participation against U.S., NATO and Afghan's efforts to defeat the radical Taliban Islamists have centered solely on providing weapons.

Two commanders interviewed by The Sunday Times have revealed that hundreds of insurgents have been trained in Iran to kill NATO forces in Afghanistan.

The commanders said they had been trained by representatives of the Iranian military to mount complex ambushes and lay improvised explosive devices (IEDs), which have been responsible for most of the deaths of British troops in Helmand province as well as attacks on U.S. and NATO forces.

According to the Taliban commanders, Iranian officials paid them to attend three-month training courses during the winter. They were smuggled across the border to the city of Zahidan, in southeast Iran, an hour’s drive from training camps in the desert.

Instructors in plain clothes provided daily exercises in live firing. The first month was devoted largely to teaching the Taliban how to attack convoys and how to escape before U.S. and NATO forces could respond.

During their second month they were shown how to plant IEDs in sequence so that the rescuers of soldiers wounded in one blast would be caught in further explosions.

The third month was spent on storming bases and checkpoints. A hilltop fort was among the locations used for practice by a Taliban platoon.

Local mediators persuaded the commanders to travel to Kabul to tell their stories. They were interviewed on separate occasions on the edge of the city.

Our religions and our histories are different but our target is the same. We both want to kill Americans.”

Western officials troubled by growing Iranian support for the Taliban describe the accounts as credible. A military crackdown in Pakistan is thought to have encouraged Taliban leaders to look to Iran for more help. One of the commanders said: “The military is pressuring the Taliban in Pakistan. It is certainly harder to reach places that were once easy to get into. I think more of my fighters will travel to Iran for training this year.”

Karl Eikenberry, the American ambassador to Afghanistan, recently described signs of co-operation between Iran and the Taliban as disturbing. “Iran or elements within Iran have provided training assistance and some weapons to the Taliban,” he said.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran has publicly backed his Afghan counterpart, Hamid Karzai. But American and British officials have accused Iran of playing a double game by giving covert backing to the Taliban.

Shiite Iran had long opposed the Sunni-dominated Taliban. The reason for the change was summarized by one Taliban commander who said of the Iranians: “Our religions and our histories are different but our target is the same. We both want to kill Americans.”

The Price for Pacifism will not only be the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people but also $300 oil and $5,000 Gold

They are violent Islamic fanatics that will first bring the world disaster and death and THEN AND ONLY THEN WIPE ONE ANOTHER OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH – assuming the Israeli's don't stand in the way. My hope is the Israeli's will play possum long enough and do what has to be done – in any case the world and the U.S. Dollar will never be the same and the physical gold you hold and include in your IRA will go a long way of saving you from the economic fallout of these events.

One Strong Recommendation: To preserve your wealth, make a steady return on your investments and be prepared for the day of reckoning ahead.

It's NEVER been more important to keep your subscription to the Gold and Energy Advisor active. Over the past year, the two model portfolios of the Gold and Energy Advisor are on average up 50%. In the next twelve months, I believe we will see oil trade between $70 and $90 a barrel, which will give us great entry points and opportunities to either take short term profits or write covered calls. The strategies I employ in my recommendations give you an enormous leg up on literally every other gold and energy investment advisory. I not only update you on the markets regularly, I show you how to profit.

Call 1-800-819-8693 today and renew your subscription for three years for the price of two at only $159. Plus I'll send you a magnificent 100% Genuine Roman silver based coin that's at least 1742 years old and has been independently certified and graded by one of the world's two most prestigious rare coin grading services. This Roman coin serves as a wonderful metaphor of the times we live in. When Rome started minting Silver coins they were almost completely silver. By the time Marcus Cassianius Latinius Postumus became Rome’s Emperor, Rome's coinage had been debased dramatically by increasing the amount of bronze in the empire's silver coinage.

I have less than 15 coins of these magnificent coins to give as part of this renewal offer; so if you'd like to renew your subscription to the Gold & Energy Advisor and receive this wonderful Roman coin graded a minimum Choice Very Fine condition, please call quickly.

The coins sell at coin shows for as much as $159. So by renewing your subscription for three years, you're getting a wonderful rare coin worth just about what you're paying for your subscription.

Call 1-800-819-8693 today and don't miss out.

We had a great year in 2009 and we're off to the races again in 2010. By the way all trial subscribers from Whiskey and Gun Power are eligible for this offer..

Best Wishes,

James Di Georgia

Editor

[Image 1]

[Image 2]   [Image 3]

Please see risk disclosure link below.