Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #256  03/12/2010

"We're Doomed and Washington Can't Do Anything about It."

Dear Gold and Energy Subscribers,

Something to think about over this weekend and for that matter in days, weeks and months ahead...

Yahoo Finance is running and interesting video interview in its Tech Ticker section today which leads with a headline "Faber: We're Doomed and Washington Can't Do Anything about it.Mark Faber, editor of the Gloom,

Boom and Doom Report is insisting that... “Washington is patting itself on the back for having orchestrated an amazing economic recovery. But he says ..”Washington lawmakers are a delusional bunch of boneheads.”

The economy is NOT recovering, he says, and the U.S. faces a depressing "eventuality" runaway inflation. The timing and type of this eventuality is uncertain, says the guru, but they are certain it's too late for America to change course.

"It's beyond repair -- it's too late," to avert fiscal disaster, Faber declares.

"The day of reckoning has arrived. The question is how long it takes to play out." This grim outlook doesn't mean you're helpless. Faber recommends individuals prepare for doomsday by buying gold, owning assets abroad and buying property outside of major cities.

This is exactly what I have been warning about the past few years and is the basis of my prediction that Gold is heading as high as $5,000 an ounce.

The economy is NOT recovering, according to Faber, and the U.S. faces a depressing "eventuality" runaway inflation.

Another analyst featured in the Yahoo Finance video interview Mike “Shedlock” Mish a registered investment advisor representative for Sitka Pacific Capital management offers an alternative view. He believes the crises will also come but in the form of crushing deflation.

I completely agree with Faber and disagree with Mish. It ignores history. Contracting the money supply and allowing crushing deflation isn’t politically viable. If in fact the U.S. and World Economy takes a double dip as both analysts argue will occur there no way the Politicians in Washington and for that matter in every major industrialized country in the world will stand by and accept it.

The Politicians will authorize one new stimulus bill after another, either in the Democratic mode of authorizing even greater debt and spending through the government sector in attempt to rekindle economic growth or via the Republican method of cutting taxes sharply, again to stimulate economic growth. Either way will be VERY inflationary will balloon the national debt.

Either way I firmly believe we’re not only heading for a massive round of inflation that will eventually lead to the collapse of the Fiat money system and the end of the U.S. Dollar. At some pointing the next few years we are going to see an unprecedented financial crisis unfold and witness the United States issue new currency i.e. the “Capital Dollar”.

Only those holding physical gold and precious metals will have a chance of surviving the financial hell storm that lies ahead.

Gold as we’ve updated you is off just about $100 from its most recent historic high versus the dollar and in full rally mode against the Euro. Keep in mind my research that shows mine production gold world wide continues to decline while countries like India and China continue to cash in their dollars and Euros for gold.

If you’re sitting on the sidelines and haven’t allocated at least 15% of your investment portfolio into physical gold or platinum I believe your making a huge mistake.

The United States has devalued its currency and swapped its currency from one kind to another -- in a matter of days -- twice in the last hundred years. The first time came in 1933 when the United States re-called all its Gold Note currency for either Federal Notes or Silver Certificate Notes.

Then in 1964 the U.S. government eliminated owners of Silver Certificate Notes ability to exchange them for silver coins. To put that in perspective, the U.S. Dollar, just in terms of the summary withdrawal of the ability to exchange paper for silver has resulted in a devaluation of the U.S. Dollar to 1/13th of its value since 1964. That’s going to modest compared to the impact the coming inflation.

Please load up your self directed IRA’s with gold and platinum. Stash as much physical precious metals as you can while you can. Follow my recommendations and make use of trading strategies on energy stocks to increase your wealth and take your profits and add to your precious metals holdings. $5,000 gold is coming, $150 oil lies ahead, perhaps even as high as $300 a barrel.

I take no pleasure in Mark Faber saying “We’re Doomed and Washington Can’t do anything about it.” My only disagreement with his statement is I would say instead...

We’re Doomed and Washington Can’t do anything BUT MAKE MATTERS MUCH WORSE!

Monday morning take the time and call in and speak to one of the gold traders at my sister company Finest Known, LLC (1-866-697-4653) and learn about the kinds of gold investments I recommend buying. Including how to put physical Gold and Platinum in your self directed IRA.

Sincerely,

James Di Georgia

Please see risk disclosure link below.