Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #236  06/26/2009

Senior Economist of Ruling Chinese Communist Party Recommends Buying Gold

[Image 1]

Dear Gold & Energy Advisor Subscriber,

I’ve been warning that a day of economic reckoning with China lies ahead.

Today, Reuters in BEIJING is reporting that Li Lianzhong, who heads the economic department of the Communist Party 's policy research office is recommending that China buy both gold and natural resources to hedge against the declining value of the U.S. Dollar.

Li asks rhetorically “Should we buy gold or U.S. Treasuries?" His answer is remarkably similar to what I’ve been advising

"The U.S. is printing dollars on a massive scale, and in view of that trend, according to the laws of economics, there is no doubt that the dollar will fall. So gold should be a better choice."

Bottom line:  I honestly feel like the little kid in the story about the King without clothing.

The vast majority of politicians, economists and Wall Street’s experts are insisting fears of inflation much less hyperinflation and the risks of a monetary collapse are misplaced.  

They’re wrong.  

The danger of a monetary collapse is growing and the sooner you place gold in your portfolio, IRA the better.

By the time the majority of these same politicians, economists and Wall Street’s experts realize the danger is real and imminent – gold will be over $2500 an ounce. Please don’t get caught like them.

Best Wishes,

James DiGeorgia

Editor

P.S. I just acquired two amazing groups of gold coins.

The first group contains some simply amazing Ancient Roman gold coins graded and authenticated by NGC. This is a group of vey rare and incredibly rare gold coins from before the birth of Christ through the fifth century.

The second group includes a Gem Uncirculated group of rarer date U.S. Gold coins graded by NGC and PCGS.

I expect both these groups to sell quickly. If you have an interest in either or both groups please call 1-561-750-1716 ext. 1406. My precious metals and numismatic team will go over our current inventory and help you pick out the gold coins most suitable for your portfolio.

Please see risk disclosure link below.