Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #224  03/19/2009

Urgent Update: How to get your share of Rome's Ancient Treasury

Just a quick update:

I guess I underestimated the demand ths renewal offer this morning would generate. A few minutes after I emailed this offer our phones started ringing. As I write this update we have just seven coins left for this renewal offer.

So heads up if you find this renewal offer appealing please call as quickly as possible 1-800-819-8693 or 1-561-750-2030 and please mention promotion code webe0442.

I'm sorry to say these coins are very rare and I will not be able to find any more. Once they're gone their gone!   

Dear Gold & Energy Advisor Subscribers,

Late yesterday afternoon, we had a thrilling group of Ancient Roman Silver coins come back from NGC, one of the two most prestigious rare coin grading services in the world.

These are genuine rare coins are Roman Empire featuring the portrait of Gallienus Caesar. These Double-Denarius coins are about the size of a U.S. dime and were struck by the Roman Empire between 253-268 AD i.e. over 1740 years ago!

While they’re definitely silver, they are so old and toned that they look like little copper coins. The obverse features Publius Licinius Egnatius Gallienus, who lived from 218-268 AD and ruled the Roman Empire as co-emperor with his father, Valerian, from 253 to 260 AD, and then as the sole Roman Emperor from 260 to 268.

Gallienus took control of the Roman Empire at a time when it was undergoing a great crisis. His record in dealing with those crises is mixed, as he won a number of military victories but was unable to keep much of his realm from seceding.

This period of Roman history and Gallienus reign as Caesar make for fascinating reading. There are volumes of books that have been written and of course Wikipedia on line has a very concise write up available.

While Emperor Gallienus lived to be about 50 years of age, a ripe old age for men for a man of that time he lived a very tumultuous life. Gallienus lived through lifetime of wars, revolts, conspiracies and death. Trust me his story would make for a fascinating major motion picture.

Special 1740+ Year Old Silver

Independently Authenticated and Graded

Subscription Renewal Bonus

The coins I received today are actually very rare in all conditions and would likely sell in Very Fine condition for as much as $200 a coin. I have just 22 of these coins available graded  Very Fine (VF) and have decided to offer them as a subscription renewal bonus.

Renew your subscription to Gold & Energy Advisor for three years for $189, and I’ll send you one of these amazing silver Roman Empire Gallienus Double-Denarius struck between 253-268 AD graded Very Fine.

There’s just one very reasonable catch: since the coins are worth about the same price as a three year subscription to our newsletter, I have to insist on no cancellations or refunds with this offer. Since it’s a renewal offer, this shouldn’t be a problem.

I’m offering this special renewal bonus because I’m admittedly trying to introduce you to the investment potential of high quality Ancient coins.

After years of research, I’ve come to the conclusion that this area of numismatic investment is ripe for 500%, 1000%  even 5,000% appreciation as collectors and investors realize these great rarities are so dramatically underpriced and yet are so very rare!

High quality Ancient rare coins are in most cases 100 to 1,000 times rarer than U.S. Rare Coins. In addition, the number of people who collect Ancient coins is 100 times greater than those who collect U.S. rare coins. Ancient coin collectors literally span the globe with large coin shows and auctions taking place not only here in the United States, but throughout Europe and Asia.

They key reason these coins have not exploded in price has been the issue of grading and authenticity. After all, how could an investor or collector really know for sure whether Ancient Greek or Roman coins were real and accurately graded? This problem has just been solved.

Numismatic Guarantee Corp (NGC), one of the two most prestigious grading and authentication services in the world, just started grading and authenticating Ancient rare coins. I believe this is going to be a huge catalyst for much higher prices.

For the first time, collectors will finally know that the coins they’re buying are real and will also know for the first time just how incredibly rare these coins are by virtue of how many are graded for each type and condition. I believe that in the next 5 to 10 years, high grade Ancient coins will be trading anywhere from 500% to 1,000% higher than what they are trading for today.

I first wrote about the tremendous profit potential of these rare coins in my Special Bonus Issue of the Gold & Enery Advisor this past summer. These amazing silver Roman Empire Gallienus Double-Denarius, struck between 253-268 AD, represent my first opportunity to to introduce you to some actual rare coins from the Roman Empire. They are really something special; and I have a feeling we’ll see them snatched up very quickly. So don't waste a moment.

To renew or extend your subscription to Gold & Energy Advisor for three years and receive one of these coins for just $189, please call 1-800-819-8693 or 1-561-750-2030 and mention promotion code webe0442.

Please keep in mind that I have just 22 of these coins to offer as bonuses, so please call quickly. I don’t want to disappoint anyone who wants to take advantage of this special renewal offer.

Best Wishes,

James DiGeorgia

Editor

[Image 1]

[Image 2]

Please see risk disclosure link below.