Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #088  01/24/2007

Iran works with North Korea to test nuclear weapons

Dear Subscribers,

The case for gold has become stronger in recent days, and if you have not already established a personal "Gold Reserve", I strongly recommend doing so without delay.

I realize most Americans are fed up with the Iraq War and occupation. It was the wrong war at the wrong time which has evolved into an occupation of a country that's being torn by those who were behind 9/11 and Iran who seeks to dominate the Middle East for the purpose of establishing a radical Islamic state that would stretch from Pakistan through Africa.

As I write you today, I can't help but be frustrated by the similarities I see in the world's attitude toward the rising danger presented by Adolf Hitler in 1933 and the threat Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posses openly and definitely to the world.

Like Hitler before him, Ahmadinejad openly states his goal. 

Iran's Ahmadinejad: Israel, US will soon die

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3356154,00.html

Like Hitler from 1933 through 1939, Ahmadinejad denies that he has any plans for war. He insists that Iran's nuclear program is peaceful and meant only for power generation.

North Korea is helping Iran prepare for a Nuclear weapons test.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/24/wiran24.xml

Yet, like Hitler, the truth is every effort of his government is to build nuclear weapons. Yesterday, a report was released that North Korea is helping Iran test a nuclear weapon in much the same way North Korea did before the end of last year.

Iran is building nuclear weapons, and the quicker the world recognizes the danger this presents, the more lives that will be saved. What the world has to understand is — this Iranian government is not going to be concerned with the outcome of a nuclear war/terrorism. This radical Islamic Theocracy actually believes that God wants a nuclear war/terrorism. It's the same mentality that President Bush evidenced in his State of the Union speech last night when he quoted Osama bin Laden as saying: "Death is better than living on this Earth with the unbelievers among us."

President Bush may have been wrong in a great many of his decisions the past 6 years but he was 100% correct last night when he said...

"In the minds of the terrorists, this war began well before September 11th, and will not end until their radical vision is fulfilled. And these past five years have given us a much clearer view of the nature of this enemy. Al Qaeda and its followers are Sunni extremists possessed by hatred and commanded by a harsh and narrow ideology. Take almost any principle of civilization, and their goal is the opposite. They preach with threats ... instruct with bullets and bombs ... and promise paradise for the murder of the innocent.

"Our enemies are quite explicit about their intentions. They want to overthrow moderate governments, and establish safe havens from which to plan and carry out new attacks on our country. By killing and terrorizing Americans, they want to force our country to retreat from the world and abandon the cause of liberty. They would then be free to impose their will and spread their totalitarian ideology. Listen to this warning from the late terrorist Zarqawi: We will sacrifice our blood and bodies to put an end to your dreams, and what is coming is even worse.

"These men are not given to idle words, and they are just one camp in the Islamist radical movement. In recent times, it has also become clear that we face an escalating danger from Shia extremists who are just as hostile to America, and are also determined to dominate the Middle East. Many are known to take direction from the regime in Iran, which is funding and arming terrorists like Hezbollah is a group second only to al Qaeda in the American lives it has taken.

"The Shia and Sunni extremists are different faces of the same totalitarian threat. But whatever slogans they chant, when they slaughter the innocent, they have the same wicked purposes. They want to kill Americans ... kill democracy in the
Middle East ... and gain the weapons to kill on an even more horrific scale."

In revealing just some of the terrorist plots foiled last night, President Bush has given every American and citizen of the world an accurate picture of the terrorism that lies ahead...

"Our success in this war is often measured by the things that did not happen. We cannot know the full extent of the attacks that we and our allies have prevented but here is some of what we do know: We stopped an al Qaeda plot to fly a hijacked airplane into the tallest building on the West Coast. We broke up a Southeast Asian terrorist cell grooming operatives for attacks inside the United States. We uncovered an al Qaeda cell developing anthrax to be used in attacks against America. And just last August, British authorities uncovered a plot to blow up passenger planes bound for America over the Atlantic Ocean."

A war with Iran and terrorist attacks at home and abroad can only be bad for the world economy and disastrous for the U.S. Dollar and your traditional investments.

Unless there's some sort of miracle in the next few years, World War III will become much worse. The terrorist acts thwarted are just a glimpse of the danger ahead. Yet, we have become complacent as a country to the point that our own entertainment industry has produced TV shows ("24" FOX TV and NBC "Jericho") depicting terrorists using nuclear weapons on U.S. soil.

Art imitating a possible reality? A 1 kiloton nuclear suit-case bomb going off in Los Angeles should NOT be the stuff of entertainment; it's the stuff of the nightmarish reality we could see at any time in the next few years.

Look, I hope and pray I'm wrong; but if I'm not, what we're looking at here is a major shift in the world economy. Food, commodities, oil and precious metals, including gold, will skyrocket. And unless you have your own private "Gold Reserve", you and your family will be in dire financial condition. You should have 15% of your investment capital in physical gold or precious metals investments.

Please don't buy into the 1 hour TV format that teaches the danger of terrorism can be solved in one hour or within a TV season. Don't be desensitized to the danger, don't buy into the rhetoric being spewed by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad — he means to destroy the United States and Israel through nuclear terrorism - even if it means that every last Iranian has to die as a consequence. Never before in human history has it been more important to own gold.

Sincerely,

James DiGeorgia

Editor

Gold & Energy Advisor 

------------------------------------------------------

Gold jumps over $640...

Heading to $950 this year!

I've found a great way to introduce you to gold ownership and make investing in physical gold easier. For a very limited time, I'm offering a special www.GoldandnergyAdvisor.com and www.21stCenturyAlert.com 10 year renewal offer. Subscribe for 10 years for just $1,895 — a $9,950 value - and I'll also send you a one ounce 24kt Gold Gem Uncirculated 2006 U.S. $50 Buffalo — a retail value of $995 — as a bonus.

I want to get some gold in your hands right away so you get a feel for its ownership and what you should be buying.

Through this special renewal offer, you get 10 years of the incredible investment resources offered by and through the Gold & Energy Advisor and 21st Century Alert AND one ounce of pure 24kt gold independently graded and certified for just $1,895. There are just four reasonable catches:

#1: This is a very expensive offer so I'm limiting it to no more than 100 subscribers -- fist come, first served -- with no exceptions. I have just 100 NGC graded 2006 $50 Buffalo gold coins in stock. The last time I made an offer like this — we were sold out in a few short days. I had to suspend the offer and turn away checks. 

#2: No shipments overseas. Customs has become impossible since 9/11.

#3: No cancellations. No refunds. If you have a hardship and are forced to cancel this subscription, the value of the coin ($995) will be deducted from any refund or the coin must be returned.

#4: You must call 1-800-819-8693 to place your order so you can lock in this special renewal offer (mention promotion code webe0281). No exceptions. This offer is good via check payment only. Please no credit cards.

------------------------------------------------------

Please see risk disclosure link below.