Geoff Garbacz, Mr. Micro
- Chief Strategist -
Mr. Micro
Dan Hassey, Mr. Retirement
- Senior Stock Analyst -
Mr. Retirement

Gold and Energy Advisor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #087  01/22/2007

Gold and oil both higher on important shifts in the market and cold weather!

Dear Subscribers,

Gold and oil are both up sharply today. Gold is up $2.50 and Oil is over $1 as I go to press with the Real Wealth issue. The big news: China is shifting a portion of their $1 trillion in U.S. dollar reserves into gold, oil and strategic metals. According to the Chinese is all about shielding the world's fastest-growing major economy from supply disruptions. It's only part of the story. The other part of the story is the long term decline in the U.S. dollar that we've been witnessing.

You'll find three new stories that will confirm why you should be jumping into precious metals and energy with an eye on holding them through the next several years.

China Plans to Shift Use of $1 Trillion of U.S. Foreign Exchange Reserves

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a3qbrjQctNl0

China is seeking to boost returns on its $1 trillion of reserves by buying higher yielding assets and diversifying its investment. Premier Wen Jiabao said last week that regulators will consider more ways of using the cash pile. The nation is building an emergency supply of crude oil and plans to expand that to metals to shield the world's fastest-growing major economy from supply disruptions.

Goldman, Deutsche Bank Say Double Down on Commodities

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ahZFNv4n70gw&refer=home

Jim Rogers, the author of "Hot Commodities" who predicted the start of the rally in 1999, said the slide in oil is a "correction" before prices head above $100 a barrel. Crude ended last week at $51.99 and traded at $52.70 today.

Rogers Still Bullish

"I'm just not smart enough to know how far down it will go and how long it will stay, but I do know that within the context of the bull market, oil will go over $100," Rogers said in a Jan. 17 interview in Tokyo. "It will go over $150. Whether that is in 2009 or 2013, I don't have a clue."

Gold Ready to resume Bull Market" 2007 Gold Target $920

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article243.html

Gold has been in a corrective pattern since the May 2006 peak, attempting to build a base in anticipation of the resumption of the bull market. Now finally, Gold appears ready to resume the up trend with clear technical indicators signaling a breakout is imminent.

------------------------------------------------------ BEFORE GOLD MOVES MUCH HIGHER  JUMP ON THIS!

To make investing in physical gold and platinum easier I'm offering a special www.GoldandEnergyAdvisor.com and www.21stCenturyAlert.com 10 year renewal offer. Subscribe for 10 years — a $9,950 value for just $1,895 and I'll also send you a Gem Uncirculated 2006 one ounce 24kt Gold U.S.  $50 Buffalo — retail value of $995 — as a bonus.

I want to get some gold in your hands right away so you get a feel for its ownership and what you should be buying.

Through this special renewal offer you get 10 years of the incredible investment resources offered by and through the Gold & Energy Advisor and 21st Century Alert AND one ounce of pure 24kt gold independently graded and certified for just $1,895. There are just four reasonable catches:

#1: This is a very expensive offer so I'm limiting it to no more than 100 subscribers -- fist come, first served -- with no exceptions. I have just 100 NGC graded 2006 $50 Buffalo gold coins in stock. The last time I made an offer like this — we were sold out in a few short days. I had to suspend the offer and turn away checks. 

#2: No shipments overseas. Customs has become impossible since 9/11.

#3: No cancellations. No refunds. If you have a hardship and are forced to cancel this subscription, the value of the coin ($995) will be deducted from any refund or the coin must be returned.

#4: You must call 1-800-819-8693 to place your order so you can lock in this special renewal offer (mention promotion code webe0280). No exceptions. This offer is good via check payment only. Please no credit cards.

-----------------------------------------------------

Please see risk disclosure link below.