Hot Off the Presses!
FREE for 30 Days!
The Rise of Gold in the 21st Century:
Safety and Profits in an Age of War, Terrorism,
Oil Shocks, Inflation, and the Decline of the Dollar
My new gold book (co-authored with Don Mahoney) is now rolling off the presses.
You might have read my previous book, The New Bull Market in Gold. That one went into a lot of detail about the stock market, economic conditions, and so on.
My new book talks more about gold itself, and why it should be such a great investment for the foreseeable future. It discusses:
- Gold’s little-understood role in influencing history. From the Pharaohs
of ancient Egypt to Hitler and his Nazis...the ancient Roman Caesars to the
leaders of today’s United States. Gold has been a key, but little-known,
"behind-the-scenes" force in major world events. Those who understand this
can use it to their advantage – those who don’t are controlled by it instead.
- The five reasons why gold was already being recognized as the perfect money...more than
2,000 years ago! (page xi)
- How gold has provided economic stability for countries that base their currencies
on it–and the turmoil created when they turn away from it, as we have today
(starts on page 47)
- Why central banks are increasingly reluctant to sell any of their gold (Chapter
- Why the IMF (International Monetary Fund) probably won’t sell any either
- How much gold is left to be mined in the world (hint: it’s a lot less than
you probably think!) (Chapter Seven)
- Seven mega-trends forcing gold higher over the next several years (starts
on page 17)
Pay $6.95 shipping only and try it
for 30 days FREE!
But the book isn’t just general information about gold. I also give practical,
specific advice about:
- Why gold coins offer a unique "one-way leverage" (page 148)
- The eight U.S. gold coins to get before you buy any others (starts on page
- The type of gold bars you should NEVER buy (page 143)
- How much of your portfolio should you put into gold? (page 177)
- Rare U.S. gold coins: what to know before you buy a single one (starts on
- There are dozens and dozens of gold coins available on the market: which
ones are good investments? Only these five! (page 144)
- The single most important thing to consider when buying a gold stock (page
- The one place you should NEVER store your coins (lots of people make this
mistake!) (page 147)
- The one time it’s OK to buy coins with carbon or copper spots. Reject them
otherwise! (page 146)
- Four vital criteria to use when selecting a gold mutual fund (page 160)
- Professionally graded coins: when to avoid them! (page 149)
And much more.
This book is now available for $49 plus $6.95 shipping and handling. But as a subscriber to the Gold & Energy Advisor, you can get it for only $29.
Or, you can get it FREE when you renew your Gold & Energy Advisor subscription for one year at $79.
Current Gold & Energy Advisor members call 1-800-819-8693 to order the book for $29, or renew over the phone and get the book
Non-subscribers may order online for $49 (plus $6.95 shipping) by clicking the link below.
Click here to order online now!
All profit examples are hypothetical. Actual results can and do
vary based on day of execution and commission charges and can be
directly tied to market conditions and competence of the
investor/speculator making the trades. 21st Century Investor
Publishing, Inc. publishes books and online training courses that are
intended for purely educational purposes. There is no guarantee of
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading options,
single-stock futures, gold and equities. Past results are not
indicative of future returns. 21st Century Investor Publishing, Inc.
and all individuals affiliated with 21st Century Investor Publishing,
Inc. assume no responsibilities for your trading and investment